March 18-20, 2016!
Sign Up NOW! Complete your application to reserve a camp spot!
Click below to get your application and brochure!
Camp Dragonfly is a community-based grief camp for children who have suffered the death of a loved one. Camp staff members are dedicated to assisting children on their journey toward healing within a therapeutic, safe, caring environment.
WHY do we offer the camp?
- 1 in 20 children under age 15 will lose a parent
- Children react differently than adults
- Serious behavior and emotional problems may arise
- Affordable help is available at grief camp
WHEN: March 18-20, 2016
WHO: Children, 8-12 years of age, who have experienced a significant loss in the past two years.
WHERE: All Saints Camp — Pottsboro, TX
COST: $25, with scholarships available
DEADLINE: Application deadline for the Spring Session is March 11 , 2016.
STAFF: Camp Dragonfly Director is Jerryd Wallace, MA
- All Volunteers and staff are screened and trained for the camp
- Lead personnel are available for interviews
CONTACT: Vicky Lindsey, LCSW at 903-868-9315 or email Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org“The counselors really got to know my son and gave me some great ideas to help. I was so caught up in my own pain that I didn’t really give enough attention to his.” — A parent