Steps to Securing Home Hospice Care:
- Talk with your doctor about your wishes and to see if hospice care is right for you.
- Ask your doctor to contact Home Hospice or call 903-868-9315 in Grayson or Fannin Counties or 940-665-9891 in Cooke County. You may call yourself or have a friend or family member call our office. Or click this link to send an e-mail directly: email@example.com.
- If your physician is uncertain, an evaluation may be done by Home Hospice staff at no charge to determine if hospice is right for you.
- Discuss your wishes with the hospital/nursing home/personal care facility/assisted living’s discharge planner, case management staff, or personal care representative.
- Talk with a representative from Home Hospice about your needs and what services are right for you.
- Plan for Home Hospice staff to visit with you about your options, your goals, final business, and caregivers’ roles that will best benefit you.
For more information you may contact Home Hospice at 903-868-9315. If you live outside our service area and have questions about care for a loved one, please call our toll free number at 888-233-7455.
“My husband had the best care in the world from the Home Hospice nurses and aides. They were wonderful to both of us. We thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts.”